Call for Papers
Authors are invited to submit full papers presenting new research related to the theory or practice of recent trends in Computing, Communication and Data Engineering through the following link:
The technical sessions of the conference will consist of original papers reporting on theoretical and experimental research, development etc.
The Conference topics should be related but not limited to:
- Cloud Computing
- Mobile Cloud Computing
- Mobile Computing
- Fog Computing
- Autonomic Computing
- Nano Computing
- Internet of Things
- IoT enabled systems and services
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- Big Data Analytics
- Cryptography & Network Security
- Embedded Systems
- Internet Security & Applications
- Knowledge Engineering and Mgt
- Natural Language Processing
- Machine Learning
- Networking and Communications
- Neural Networks
- Parallel Systems and Algorithms
- Pattern Recognition
- Real time Systems
- Security & Network Management
- Soft Computing
- Software Architectures
- Software Engineering
- Ubiquitous Computing
- Wearable Computing
Paper Submission deadline
10th March, 2021
Notification of Acceptence
15th April, 2021
Paper Registration deadline
20th April, 2021
Camera-ready versions due
30th April, 2021
Pre-Workshops & Tutorials
20th July, 2021
July 30-31, 2021
It is mandatory at least one author registers for every paper that is included in the conference proceedings. Proceedings will be made available during the conference. Selected papers will be published in special issues of internationally referred journals.
Papers should be typeset by using the general typesetting instructions available at:
- (i.e., use of regular Times New Roman, font size of 10, single line spacing, 2-column format). Authors of accepted papers will later receive more specific typesetting instructions. All submissions must be original (papers must not have been previously published or currently being considered by others for publication).
- Submissions must be in either MS doc or pdf formats (6 pages for Regular Research Papers;
- 4 pages for Short Papers; 2 pages for Poster Papers - the number of pages include all figures, tables, and references).
- Full/Regular Research Papers General Guidelines: (maximum of 6 pages):
Regular Research Papers should provide detail original research contributions. They must report new research results that represent a contribution to the field; sufficient details and support for the results and conclusions should also be provided. The work presented in regular papers is expected to be published in reputed journals with some additional work.
- Short Papers (maximum of 4 pages):
Short papers report on ongoing research projects. They should provide overall research methodologies with some results.
- Poster Papers (maximum of 2 pages):
Poster papers report on ongoing research projects that are still in their very early stages of development. Such papers tend to provide research methodologies without yet concrete results.